This data protection statement equally applies to our company's internet presence on the following social media profile:
(1) In the following document, we will inform you regarding the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data refers to all data that can be used to identify you personally, for instance your name, address, email address, user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Dosen-Zentrale Züchner GmbH Lise-Meitner-Straße 10 40721 Hilden Email: email@example.com You can reach our data protection officer Christian Linder, from the company Bechtle GmbH, at Datenschutz.firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by email or using a contact form, we will save the information you provide (your email address, if relevant your name and telephone number) in order to respond to your questions. We will delete the data generated in this context once storage is no longer required, or we will restrict processing if statutory retention obligations apply.
(4) In case we engage service providers on our behalf for specific aspects of our service or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below regarding the respective operations. In this context, we will also state the criteria stipulated for the duration of storage.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to our use of personal data concerning you: - The right to access, - The right to rectification or erasure, - The right to restriction of processing, - The right to object against processing, - The right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
(1) For purely informational use of the website, that is, if you do not register or transfer information to us in any other way, we only collect the personal data your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which we require for technical reasons in order to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (f) GDPR): - IP address - Date and time of request - Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) - Content of request (concrete site) - Access status/HTTP status code - Quantity of data transmitted in each instance - Website from which the request is sent - Browser - Operating system and its interface - Language and version of browser software
(2) In addition to the data stated above, cookies will be saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved to your hard drive based on the browser you use, and which allow the entity saving the cookie (which is us, in this case) to obtain specific information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make internet services more user-friendly and efficient as a whole.
(1) In addition to purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you may use if you are interested. To do so, you generally have to provide additional personal data, which we utilise to provide the respective service and for which the abovementioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) At times, we engage external service providers to process your data. We select and commission these providers carefully, bind them to follow our instructions and regularly monitor them.
(3) Moreover, your personal data may be transferred to third parties if we offer promotional campaigns, competitions, contracting or other services together with our partners. You will receive more detailed information in this regard when entering your personal data or below in the offer description.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this fact in the offer description.
(1) If you have given consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawing in this manner will affect the allowability of processing with respect to your personal data after you have declared your request to us.
(2) If our processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interests, you may object to this processing. In particular, this applies if processing is not necessary for fulfilling our contract with you; we will indicate if this is the case when describing each of the following features. If you exercise this right to object, we request that you demonstrate the reasons we should not continue to process your personal data as before. In the event that your objection is justified, we will review the factual circumstances and either stop processing your data, modify our data processing or indicate our compelling legitimate reasons to continue with processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact data: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As long as your data is no longer necessary for the intended purposes, it will be deleted (Section 75 BDSG (new) - Rectification and erasure of personal data as well as restriction of processing, subsection 2). Data that is not subject to any other statutory retention period will be deleted no later than 6 months after storage.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files stored on your computer that make it possible to analyse your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before transfer. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website on our behalf, to compile reports about website activity and to perform other services associated with website use and internet use on our behalf.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser when using Google Analytics will not be linked with other data held by Google.
(3) You can prevent the installation of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software accordingly; however, we inform you that in this case it may not be possible to use all features of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website (incl. your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and regularly optimise the website. Statistics acquired in this way allow us to improve our services and make them more compelling for you as a user. In exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has committed to the EU-US Privacy Shield framework, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR.
(1) We currently use the following social media plugin: Facebook. In this regard, we use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our website, no personal data will generally be forwarded to the plugin provider at first. You can identify the plugin provider by the label in the box above its initial or the logo. We allow you the option of communicating directly with the plugin provider using the button. The plugin provider will only be informed that you have accessed the page in question on our website if you click the marked field and activate it. Additionally, the data listed under Section 3 of this policy will also be transmitted. For Twitter, according to the relevant provider in Germany, the IP address will be anonymised immediately after collection. By activating the plugin, therefore, you transmit personal data to the respective plugin provider, which will be stored there (in the USA for US providers). Since the plugin provider collects data using cookies in particular, we recommend you to use your browser's security settings to delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box.
(2) We have neither influence over the data collected and data processing operations, nor do we have knowledge of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing or the duration of storage. We do not have any information about the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider either.
(3) The plugin provider stores the data collected about you as a usage profile and uses this profile for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs-oriented design of its website. Such analysis is conducted especially (even for users who are not logged in) to display targeted advertising and to inform other users of the social network regarding your activities on our website. You have the right to object against the formation of these user profiles; to exercise this right, you must contact the plugin provider in question. With these plugins, we offer you the option of interacting with social networks and other users to improve our services and configure them in a more compelling way for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plugins is Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR.
(4) The forwarding of data occurs regardless of whether you have an account with the plugin provider and are logged in to that service. If you are logged in to your account with the plugin provider, your personal data collected on our website will be directly associated with your existing account with the plugin provider. If you click the activated button and link the page, for instance, the plugin provider will also store this information in your user account and publicly communicate this to your contacts. We recommend that you regularly log out after using social networks, particularly before clicking the button, in order to prevent the plugin provider from associating this use with your profile.
(5) For more information regarding the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plugin provider, please see the privacy policies of these providers outlined in the following. Here you will also obtain more information regarding your rights in this regard and configuration options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plugin providers and URLs with their privacy policies:: Facebook Inc. 1600 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA; de-de.facebook.com/policy.php.
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos in our online platform that are stored on www.YouTube.com; these can be played directly from our website.
We link the websites of other providers who are not associated with us (third parties). Please note that we have no influence over which data is processed by these providers when the user clicks these links. Since data processing by third parties is out of our control, we cannot accept any liability for this. For more detailed information on the processing of data by these providers, please see the privacy policies of these providers.
(Version: May 2018)