Bormioli Rocco Fido swing-top jars
- are suitable for the contact with all food except for food and sauces that are conserved in oily liquids and food consisting completely of fats and animal or vegetable oils
- are suitable for the long-term storage at room temperature or below
- are supposed to be used only once to assure the creation of a vacuum
Oven / cooking plate: not suitable
- Jars 200 to 500 ml: 0 to100 °C
- Terrines colour line: 0 to 70°C
- Jars with a capacity up to a capacity of 1000 ml are suitable for pasteurisation.
- The process of pateurisation can't take place in a common oven or microwave.
- The jar aren't supoosed to suffer from a thermal shock. When filling food and drinks into the jars please assure that the temperature of the jars is neither to cold nor to hot to prevent breakage (maximum temperature difference: 42°C).
- Cylindrical jars with a capacity of 500, 750 and 1000 ml are suitable for the use in a freezer at the lowest temperature of -20°C (-4°F).
- Clean product before first use
- Jar is not dishwasher-safe
- Sealing and metal ring are not dishwasher-safe
- Rinse sealing by hand and without detergents
- Jar is microwave-safe at a maximum temperature of 70°C
- Sealing and metal ring are not microwave-safe