Quattro Stagioni twist-off jars
- all jars or bottles (except for 2000 bis 3800 ml): max. 100°C, max. 1 h
- jars 2000 bis 3800 ml: max. 70°C
suitable for these kinds of food:
- watery, sour
- fatty or oily
- alcoholic < 50%
- milky (for USA FDA max. 3%)
use restriction for 200 ml and 320 ml jars 86 mm:
- not for food and sauces that are conserved in oily liquids
- not for food that consists entirely of fats and animal or vegetal oils
use restriction for 40 ml and 80 ml jars 56 mm:
- not suitable for fatty or oily, alcoholic (< 50%) and milky (for USA FDA max 3%) food
microwave: jar is suitable, lid is not
storage: at room temperature or below
temperature shock [ΔT]: 42°C
freezer-safe: up to -20°C, is valid for 40 ml, 80 ml, 200 ml and 320 ml jars
- For successful preserving (hot fillings) lids have to be used only once.
- Clean product carefully before use.
- The jar is dishwasher-safe. Wash lid by hand.
- Risk of glass breakage with rapid temperature changes! Allow hot filled glasses to cool at room temperature. Use a towel as a base.
- Always touch hot jars with a suitable heat protector.
- Please keep the packaging in case of queries